Starting to think

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Richie Foster
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)

Starting to think

Post by Richie Foster »

Ok lets fire this thing up the last couple days I been thinkin bout camo,shotguns,water, boats,dogs,and DUCKS.Still fishin a little but gettin other stuff on the brain. ;) Guess thats why Im poor to much other stuff on my mind other than makin money. :shock:

Anybody else gettin the fever?
They say a little hard work never hurt anybody. Im just not willin to take that chance.
Brent Bryant
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Re: Starting to think

Post by Brent Bryant »

I just realized that I've been on the phone for the past 10 minutes and staring at your avatar the entire time, so YES, I am getting the fever. (I'm just not sure it has anything to do with duck hunting.) :oops:

I have to admit, I was spending more time thinking about deer than ducks until I started reading all of these reports about the insane duck numbers up north. Now I'm just ready to start killing stuff. Thank God dove season is less than 7 weeks away! :mrgreen:
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Yea I been meaning to ask about that avatar how did that get on there :shock: You know there are some kids get on here. :oops: I need a different one for the open form.

Ok anybody else got the fever yey?
They say a little hard work never hurt anybody. Im just not willin to take that chance.
Brent Bryant

Post by Brent Bryant »

I assumed you put in on there?

At least it's kid friendly. . . damn it. :lol:
Dennis Farlin
Former DE Member ('08 - '12)

Post by Dennis Farlin »

There is only one thing that could make this hot ass day any better...........cold water under my ass and birds in our blocks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a tweebweaker ; chut em Liz chut em
Money well spent Jake --Both times
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Just came in from shooting my bow a few times.Man its hot I had to turn two fans on me at the shop to shoot. :lol: What in the world kind of Yankee says blocks. :lol:
Dennis Farlin

Post by Dennis Farlin »

I knew you would be on my ass bout that,glad to see your paying attention. Was afraid you might have got lazy over the summer. :o {by the way,a dumb ass one} :D
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Took the ole Beretta today to have it dipped went with the NatGear that way some of you wont be getting it mixed up with yours.We have a couple members that are getting on up there and their sight might be gettin a little bad.Dont want anyone to get my gun to missen. :lol:
Brent Bryant

Post by Brent Bryant »

As long as it's not the same color/pattern as Frost-dick's, you'll be fine.

Maybe. :?
David Langford

Post by David Langford »

my eyes may fade in and out a little but after a couple of hunts with certain people i soon realized sight wasnnt that necassary when the shooten starts just shoot and holler i killed that one and all is fine :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: how is uh brent anyway is there a season on white fronted muschovies :lol: :lol: do they make muschovie BLOCKS EH DENNIS
yall been here long or just gettin in
hang on boys were gona crash
Brent Bryant

Post by Brent Bryant »

Brent's fine; but about to give up on that fishing trip you're supposed to be getting together.

P.S. I only claim I shot the bird when I did, in fact, kill the bird. Duh! :roll:

And here I was thinking you were about to graduate from FNG. :(
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Did I mention I got some of those chocolate fried pies yesterday?
Stuart MacDiarmid
Former DE Member ('06 - '12)

Post by Stuart MacDiarmid »

From the looks of your Avatar you've from eating fried pies to protein shakes and riding bareback......I guess I'll see you more staying at the clubhouse this season.
"Eh...you guys by any chance shoot any of dem dere green wing teals?"
"Well...its got a little swaggle to it!"
"Hey you dang woodchucks..........quit chuckin' my wood!"
"....where you boys been huntin'?.............(chirp chirp.......#returns to chips and salsa)..."
Dennis Farlin

Post by Dennis Farlin »

OMG ,I thought the puffers were still at the michael jackson get -in-togather.and yes you can buy muskove blocks,there called bleach bottles don't you know shit.Buy the gallon ones with the black labels the'll swim closer to you-i've seen you shoot.[Buy the way -ever heard of spell check,i know its new, check it out.I don't know if you are smarter than a fifth grader] :lol: :lol: :lol:
David Langford

Post by David Langford »

good to see brents still has his testey side ;heres the deal I been talking about everybody trying to get together on the white river for a trout fishing weekendat calico rock; theres cabin etc. the boats we have should work fine due to good water flows ;cabins are 50,60 dollars i think, split between 2,3 people should be fairly cheap/ if interested say ,sorry Richie about your new avatar but i couldnt help but just ,bust a gut laughing mabey you can convert to cathloic i dont think priest care /hey yank it aint the spelling its the typing/ WELCOME JOE glad to here the news now i wont have to burn a guest pass to invite your sorry ass to hunt/ thanks for the flat head em,em GOOD ;) ;)
yall been here long or just gettin in
hang on boys were gona crash
Stuart MacDiarmid
Former DE Member ('06 - '12)

Post by Stuart MacDiarmid »

I'm not sure color/pattern matter much to frost-dick..........I think the only stuff he doesn't like to steal is the shit he already owns.
"Eh...you guys by any chance shoot any of dem dere green wing teals?"
"Well...its got a little swaggle to it!"
"Hey you dang woodchucks..........quit chuckin' my wood!"
"....where you boys been huntin'?.............(chirp chirp.......#returns to chips and salsa)..."
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

My new huntin buddy.Maybe he will be better than he looks :lol:
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Just learning to post pictures.
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Talked to Dennis and David this week both were asking about Teal hunting Ill be happy to try to do some scouting for yall but Im really not all that interested in fighting the snakes and skeeters and hot weather in waders for a couple blue wings.If I need to try to scout for anyone just let me know.
Brent Bryant

Post by Brent Bryant »

I think a fellas best odds for early teal season are on the AR river. I've only hunted them there once, but we see several huge groups flying it every early goose season and hear some shooting every now and then.

Have I ever mentioned how hard it can be to distinguish wood ducks from teal in the early season? I've heard stories. :?