Coon dog

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Todd Teets
Former DE member ('09 - '11)

Coon dog

Post by Todd Teets »

It's been awful quiet on here.....How'd the dog do this year, Richie?

Did Brent get another dog this year?

Anybody gettin' excited about season yet?
"They take 15 yards to get on plane, but, once the boat breaks over, "sit down, hold on, shut up, and don't scream like a girl".
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Re: Coon dog

Post by Brent Bryant »

Excited? About what? Certainly not duck season. Are they even having a season this year? I don't know that anyone's even checked.

Seriously, the boards have been burning up more than ever with excitement, it's just that all the good stuff takes place on the private forums. We're all locked and loaded over here.

Pups are in the oven.
Sam Eisa
Friend of D.E.
Location: Grew up in Baton Rouge, living in Birmingham, Alabama

Post by Sam Eisa »

Whiskey? Pregnant? Who's the sire?
Brent Bryant
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Post by Brent Bryant »

Yup. I bred her to a well-bred chocolate factored black HRCH/MH that I have known for about 3 years. A+ on looks and IMO the best dog to come through our retriever club since Timber was in his prime. With Whiskey being choc. factored too, we should get about 25% chocolate pups, 50 choc factored blacks, and 25% black with no choc factor. Actually results, of course, may vary. We just had her surgically inseminated, so we won't be able to confirm pregnancy for a while, but expectations are excellent that we'll have Whiskey pups at the club mid-December through the end of season. I hope y'all like puppies!
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Didn't get to push her in the hunts this year my dad has been in and out if the hospital fit about 5mo now so it's been a hard summer but I'm ready to take out my frustration on some ducks.
They say a little hard work never hurt anybody. Im just not willin to take that chance.
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

World hunt next week Travis is going to hunt Sophie for me it pays 25,000 to win y'all keep your fingers and toes crossed.
They say a little hard work never hurt anybody. Im just not willin to take that chance.
Todd Teets
Former DE member ('09 - '11)

Post by Todd Teets »

Hope your Dad gets better, Richie.

And that your dog wins-to help pay the bills. I got a new hip this year, Georgia had a torn ACL, and it really crimped my style.

Hope your pups turn out as expected, Brent.

HOPE ARKANSAS IS CHOCK FULL OF DUCKS BY MID NOVEMBER!!

Cause they sure ain't stopping in INdiana so far.
"They take 15 yards to get on plane, but, once the boat breaks over, "sit down, hold on, shut up, and don't scream like a girl".
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Sophie made it to the semi finals last night doesn't hunt again till fri. :D