New pix from 2012-13 season

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

New pix from 2012-13 season

Post by Brent Bryant »

I've got a lot of new pix added to the photo gallery. There in a separate gallery labeled 2012-13 season (or something like that). I also added a lot of new pictures of the lodge in the lodge gallery. The rotating banner on the home page also has new pix added, as does the photos that switch out everytime you visit one of the other pages. I hope to change the old group pix on the home page to the pic of a bunch of us in the woods that I posted on the forum the other day, but I'm going to have to get with our web guy to figure out why I haven't been able to edit that home page pic yet.
Chet Taylor
Friend of D.E.

Re: New pix from 2012-13 season

Post by Chet Taylor »

hey i cant find the 2013 pictures, i see all the rest and the lodge but i cant see the new hunting pic in the gallery
Damn ninjas was everywhere

Tommorrow is bring your own tree day,, at the break
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Re: New pix from 2012-13 season

Post by Brent Bryant »

oops. Got it fixed. My bad.

(Most all of the pix in it were already posted in the forum picture threads for this season.)