2011 Opening week pix

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

2011 Opening week pix

Post by Brent Bryant »

I know there are other pix floating around, but here are the ones I had on my camera from the days I thought to take'em:

Great start. Not quite full limits by every group every day like last year, but given the incredible amount of water, the near 5 ducks per hunter per day average is hard to beat.
Stuart MacDiarmid
Former DE Member ('06 - '12)

Re: 2011 Opening week pix

Post by Stuart MacDiarmid »

Disclaimer:
The stuntman in the last picture is a trained prosfessional and a crazy sumbitch! Do not try this at home!
"Eh...you guys by any chance shoot any of dem dere green wing teals?"
"Well...its got a little swaggle to it!"
"Hey you dang woodchucks..........quit chuckin' my wood!"
"....where you boys been huntin'?.............(chirp chirp.......#returns to chips and salsa)..."
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

We dont have to worry bout keepin the ducks off Evergreen anymore they are gone they are following the surge to the south. There are still ducks in our area just the south part of our area.

Gonna start raining again here in the morning so I am expecting to have some new birds come in on the front.Temps look great for the opener next week.
They say a little hard work never hurt anybody. Im just not willin to take that chance.
Todd Teets
Former DE member ('09 - '11)

Post by Todd Teets »

Richie Foster wrote:We dont have to worry bout keepin the ducks off Evergreen anymore they are gone they are following the surge to the south. There are still ducks in our area just the south part of our area.

Gonna start raining again here in the morning so I am expecting to have some new birds come in on the front.Temps look great for the opener next week.

Thanks Richie.

Was wondering how things are looking.
"They take 15 yards to get on plane, but, once the boat breaks over, "sit down, hold on, shut up, and don't scream like a girl".
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Todd all i can say is I was right.

Ok Ill say a little more they showed up sat. lots and lots and lots of ducks.I dont know where they will be this weekend but they are here right now. Fields,Woods,It dont matter they are everywhere.
They say a little hard work never hurt anybody. Im just not willin to take that chance.