Storms

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Todd Teets
Former DE member ('09 - '11)

Storms

Post by Todd Teets »

How bad did you guys get it?

I saw they originally started around your neck of the woods.

When that front hit up here, I happened to be heading for work at 4:30am and had a dead tree fall right in front of me.

Couldn't stop in the rain and ended up running over it. Messed up my truck pretty good...

I never win at anything-but the Good Lord looks out for me in deadly encounters :D
"They take 15 yards to get on plane, but, once the boat breaks over, "sit down, hold on, shut up, and don't scream like a girl".
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Re: Storms

Post by Brent Bryant »

Man this place is dead. I hope the tornadoes didn't get the rest of us. I hate to hear about your truck, but at least you're okay. Glad to hear it.
Michael Dennis
Former DE Member ('09 - '10)

Post by Michael Dennis »

Glad you're OK Todd. Any other club members have trouble?
David Langford
Former DE Member ('08 - '12)

Post by David Langford »

sorry about ur trk glad ur ok some lotion may have got on the tires r brakes plus water-no wander u couldnt stop :P call me 501 581 5316-and ill try to send u some pictures-wife tried to post em but couldnt :)
yall been here long or just gettin in
hang on boys were gona crash
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Post by Brent Bryant »

or call me, Stu, Eddie, Joe, Richie, John, Chet, Michael, Eric, Ronnie, Justin, JD, Colwell, Scott, Matthew, France, or anyone at www. all-american-cowgirls-russian-gymnists-and-german-short-order-cooks .com. Any of us can send you pictures of her, too.

Pretty much anyone except Farlin. Go figure.
Todd Teets
Former DE member ('09 - '11)

Post by Todd Teets »

You're killin' me, Brent.

Thanks David.
"They take 15 yards to get on plane, but, once the boat breaks over, "sit down, hold on, shut up, and don't scream like a girl".