Long overdue update

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Long overdue update

Post by Brent Bryant »

Richie mentioned to me the other day that we need to update our forums as our public forum hasn't had any activity on it in so long that it probably appears to visitors that the club is all but dead. I couldn't have agreed more, so I committed to doing my part to show a little life on the public forum (in addition to our private forums that are limited to members and invited guests).

Richie and I are running a couple of months behind our usual schedule this year. I haven't posted any of last years hunting pix yet, compiled our kill data, given any sort of summary of last years numbers, or otherwise done much of anything to update our website. Most importantly, until just this week, Richie and I hadn't even started the process of filling a couple of openings we're going to have this year due to the loss of a couple of members we've whose work and family obligations have made it unpracticable to continue their memberships. (Although I'm not sure when anything about duck hunting has ever been particularly "practicable" :lol: )

In short, we have begun the interview process for those openings and already have more guys that we'd like to invite than we have openings for - but that's a good problem to have.

In other news, all of our regular properties except for one are already locked down for next year, and we're working on that last one right now.

I'll try to get some updated pictures and last year's hunting report posted sometime in the near future, so if your a visitor to the site, be sure to check back soon to see else is or has been going on.
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Re: Long overdue update

Post by Brent Bryant »

I have finally got all of the more pressing loose ends wrapped up in the members only section of the forum so if all goes well, I should get last years photos and season summary posted soon. Hopefully tomorrow, but certainly by the end of the week.