LaCrosse 1200 5mm Waders new at Wingsupply - $150

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

LaCrosse 1200 5mm Waders new at Wingsupply - $150

Post by Brent Bryant »

Here's a good deal on waders like Richie and I both wear for $150 at WingSupply. The only difference is that they are in DuckBlind camo, so I'm hoping they're not too bright. I'll find out in a few days!

http://www.wingsupply.com/shop/Scrip...asp?SKU=700027
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Re: LaCrosse 1200 5mm Waders new at Wingsupply - $150

Post by Brent Bryant »

Mine just came in. I was concerned about the Duck Blind being to bright for the woods. I don't think that'll be a concern. It's probably along the same brightness as NatGear, which is just fine. The dang things are 5mm and all, but they sure feel lighter than my old ones. You reckon I've just been carrying around that much mud? The pocket is a little different on these than what I had. I definately like this one better. The lugs on the sole are different, too, but I can't see where that makes a rats ass difference. For $151 shipped to my door, I'm pretty damn happy. Now if I can ever get that damn leak patched in my old ones, we'll have another back up pair.