Bass Pro Hunting Classic Deals - Xtrema2 w/kickoff

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Bass Pro Hunting Classic Deals - Xtrema2 w/kickoff

Post by Brent Bryant »

I just got my BPS Hunting Classic sale paper yesterday and noted a handful of good deals. The one that stood out the most though was the Beretta Xtrema 2 in MO Duck Blind for $1300 (Oops. I'm sorry, "$1,299.99) with a free Kick-off. Additionally, it looks like you can open a Bass Pro Visaand get a 10% off any purchase totalling $1,500 and get a $100 instant rebate for using your new account to make your purchase for no payments and no interest for 12 months. Now I couldn't care less about the no payment and no interest pitch because I hate fucking credit cards for stuff like that, BUT $1300 - 100 - 10% = $1,080 for an Xtrema 2 in MODB w/KO. That's roughly a $1600 gun normally at the cheap places.

Other deals of interest:

Hevi Shoton sale with an additional 10/box rebate (limit 2). Depending on what you're buying that's anywhere from 11.84 to 19.94 per box for some serious legal-shot goose whackin.

I see 6pk Thunderheads are on sale for $15 on 8/21 only. (limit 2) I can guarantee those can kill deer and even big ass turkeys through a double-bull net. hehe

Lacrosse Alphaburly in RealTree All-Purpose are $40 off at $80. Do I want a pair of these for turkey hunting or are they too hot? Anyone?
Joe Despain
Staff ('08 - Present)

Re: Bass Pro Hunting Classic Deals - Xtrema2 w/kickoff

Post by Joe Despain »

too hot ,even non insulated.the lack of breatheabilty is the killer.
Brent Bryant

Post by Brent Bryant »

Richie pointed out a deal that I hadn't paid much attention to because I really had my eyes set on a Double-Bull blind, but after studying on all of the blinds at Cabelas last weekend, I'm definately saving $300 and getting that Brickhouse blind on sale for $100.

Stu:

Rather than me making a 2 hour trip to Springfield, what are the odds of you going to the BPS in Memphis and picking up a short list of things for us?
Richie Foster

Post by Richie Foster »

Stu,If u make that trip I want the AMERISTEP BRICKHOUSE BLIND for 99.94.
thanks.
They say a little hard work never hurt anybody. Im just not willin to take that chance.
Brent Bryant

Post by Brent Bryant »

Allright, Stu:

Here's your shopping list for BPS:

2 of those Ameristep Brickhouse Blinds (one for me and one for Richie) at $100 each;

2 boxes of 3" Hevi-Shot BB or BBB (or one of each - I don't care) at 20-something bucks a box before that $20 rebate for two boxes (get the rebate form). Hevi-shot + 11 rounds w/tube extension = serious goose carnage. If I can kill 43 with 5 shots of steel; I'm going to kill 1,984 with 11 hevi's!!! :lol:

That Redhead deluxe saw/pruner combo for $10 (I hope you have a sale paper so you can see what I'm talking about on p. 14);

Check with me when you're actually headed that way and see if I've figure out what size of those Lacrosse Alphaburly in RealTree All-Purpose at $80 I might want. Dowdakin recommended good knee boots for upland hunting in NoDak, but the size label is plum gone on my old knee boots, so I have to figure out if I'm headed into a pair of 10 or 11.

I'm sure that Richie or anyone else will let you know if there's anything else.

Thanks.