a stand up company, in this day and age !!

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Joe Despain
Staff ('08 - Present)

a stand up company, in this day and age !!

Post by Joe Despain »

i have to speak the praises of a small company called columbia. after many years of use and abuse of their outdoor jackets and bibs i came to realize it was worth a shot at using their/my warranty as 1 jacket was a leaker, and another had snap and zipper issues. now the bibs i really didnt figure were worth the postage and kinda thought they would laugh in my face on. boxed it up, insured and sent it in, they called week later and said they couldnt fix any of it,,,,,,,to my suprise !! said 1 jacket from 1991, bibs from 1992, and a jacket from 2001 thats 21 yrs. for you 3rd grade readers. shipped me out in return new trophy shot jacket and bibs as one of my coats was the silent shell,and a wader wigeon coat. now they didnt send an insert for the wigeon but after a phone call have now got it on the way too !! wow total sticker shock was $900 and the liner aint here yet as they are sold sepreate now,and it listed for $175 i think.......... that is all !! :D