Website updates are done!

This is a PUBLIC forum for club related questions and other topics of interest to Ducks Everywhere and our guests. Messages in this forum may be viewed by anyone, and posts may be made by anyone who registers as a member or guest.
Brent Bryant
Founding Owner ('93 - Present)
Location: Jonesboro, AR during season; Springdale, AR the rest of the time

Website updates are done!

Post by Brent Bryant »

Chris got our website finished up this weekend! The pix on the home page now rotate through in a random order from a list of photos so that the rotation is different everytime you visit the home page. The only thing I don't like is that we haven't figured out how to fix the delay in the load time of each picture the first time through its rotation. Other than that delay though, I like it a lot and hope y'all do, too.

The pictures at the top of every other page on the website will be a random pic selected out of the main photo rotation each time you visit that page.

The way Chris has it set up now, I can add and delete photos in the rotation, so we can update the pictures regularly throughout the year with our favorites! Hopefully, all the club members and guests will take lots of great photos this season that'll make it on the site. I can crop the pictures down to the necessary dimensions, so be sure to leave me plenty of room to work with when you're taking them. A lot of great pictures didn't make it into the banner rotation because the framing was too tight to make 'em work for the format. Keep in mind originality is great, and it's much better to have a lot of extra space at the top and/or bottom of the pix so we can crop it to fit in the banner.

Thank you, Chris!